my life.just for me

2011年4月10日星期日

I do not want to do...Tan Bee Yan ...

 Can  I disappear ???
Living in this house, really made ​​me feel very painful. In addition to my mother at home meters. I do not know anyone that I even stranger than strangers. Really really want to cry sometimes. I do not feel small to most of the warmth of the family, sometimes so loudly that hate some people. I do not like anyone to bully my Mommy. When I grow up, succeed, and you know. We are not bullied.

A few days ago, I was at school there was a small accident, fire extinguishers, fell on my head..>.<
Pain. . . Really very painful. Intimidated by my friend cai ling. and miki. they both rush to tell the teacher. My head is bleeding. Late day, my mother took me to see  the doctor .
doctor,say :all is fine .Do not need to worry
These days, I seem to become very hard-working
why ??because..my spm ....
=.=
I am in Reading..my sejarah.-.-
in my class.all is become very hard -working students
stooped writing is this.....=)

this is my 微博。line=)
http://t.sina.com.cn/1825508681/profile/
go to guan zhu me ba =)









1 条评论:

  1. dont so sad eveytime will be ok:P add oil u can do it u will success 1 day.. if u feel tired need help i will be there for u friend~ add oil jia you ~~kambate~~

    回复删除

<加油〉<赞〉