my life.just for me

2010年7月20日星期二

I need money

omg...>in this world...izzit..no money no talk?
really  so trouble...
I really want to progress....in my academic career That aspect...

the other day,me and my fren.....go to ask that ,tuition centre..
We is interested in  this tuition class ....but ..price is sososo ..fright,,,
Exceed our budget.......RM3748....>.<


but...i come back my home ...
my mun .ask me ...how ?
u wan ...a not ??
i oso don no how to ...respond..my mun ......
cos .really fright,,,,loxxx>.<
i afraid Soon alter my..attitude.......
Finally, a waste of my parents money

.........
really so afraid....
...
haizzz.huh can help me??
give me ....opinion?


me 16 year old...already this age.
remain two years time only ,must come out society ady....
how to plan my ..life ..my work ?
haiz...>.<


ya.i noe....if you don have ..
effort...how i noe ....outcome.is what......

so ...last minutes to finally decide is
i will try .this tuition class..=)

没有评论:

发表评论

<加油〉<赞〉